Start your day the Enliven way! We provide a hearty and healthy gluten-free organic/non-gmo breakfast to fuel your day. Items include:
- Gluten-free steel cut oats
- Fresh organic fruit
- Organic hard boiled eggs
- Homemade (and truly delicious!) gluten-free baked goods
- Assorted raw organic nuts
- Assorted dried organic fruit
- Sheep or goat cheese
- Organic goat or coconut yogurt
Make Your Own
If you'd rather make your own breakfast, deduct $10 per night from your room rate.
Enliven's dining room is outfitted for simple meal prep. It's open for guest use 24/7; quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am (for guests who are sleeping instead of cooking!)
The dining room features:
- Convection oven
- Induction hot plate
- Silverware and serve ware
- Pots and Pans
- Electric Kettle
- Foil, Ziplocks and glass-lock containers for storage
- organic coffees and teas
- Basic cooking necessities
- organic olive oil
- organic coconut oil
- organic balsamic vinegar
- organic salt and pepper
- organic honey
Organic Meal Delivery
Why Cook When You Can Order?!
The following companies deliver organic meals to guests. Order ahead and your meals will be waiting in Enliven's fridge!
- Kendal's Kitchen is owned and managed by a Bastyr-trained Nutritionist. Guests rave about Kendal's food. Orders need to be placed in advance of stay.
- Paleo On The Go features grass-fed beef and other paleo favorites. Orders need to be placed in advance of stay.
- The Organic Goddess, 425-892-2625. Call owner Roberta Sherman, personal chef, for ordering information. Orders can be placed during stay for delivery in 1-2 days.
Note: Photo courtesy Kendal's Kitchen
Thrive is organic, vegan and raw! The restaurant is south of Enliven, near Ravenna district. People rave about this place. If you're a dessert person, try the tiramisu. If they have it in stock. Which is rare--it sells fast.
Hugo's Restaurant is organic, gluten-free and fabulous. Located in Redmond, south of Woodinville.
Green E Juice Bar is in Kirkland. Smoothies, snacks, healthy options.
Trellis at the Heathman Hotel Quintessential farm-to-table fare; some certified organic, all local and sustainable.
Cafe at Bastyr University uses foods harvested from Bastyr's organic herb and vegetable garden.
Photo: Hugo's Restaurant